Thursday, November 15, 2012
Our Class Wiki - So Far
So far, I have begun to edit the page "New Media in Entertainment". I have not added a whole lot of information yet except for a bit of an introduction that describes how social media is changing the way we view entertainment as a genre and how it is broadcasted, as well as a statistic that reveals how 88% of respondents in a study felt that social networking is a new form of entertainment. But in the next few days, I hope to add on to the page and write about how social networking sites affect the way we keep atop of entertainment news as well as how we can interact with those in the industry and possibly make our names known (if we choose the path of entertainment). Additionally, I plan to add the impact of social media on the entertainment industry in terms of movies, television shows, music, and etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The social networking statistic is very interesting. I have never thought of it that way but I can see how people can think of it as a form of entertainment. I think it has to do more with the fact that the social networking websites are now full or pictures, videos, games etc. and not solely used to communicate.
ReplyDelete