Back when I was a Freshman at Baruch, I had to make a video blog for my Freshmen Seminar class. In the video blog (vlog), I told everyone a little about myself and even added a slideshow of some various pictures in it. In order to make my vlog, I used my webcam to record various parts of the blog then uploaded them onto Windows Movie Maker where I edited it. I cut some parts, added some transitions and effects and the end product was posted onto our Freshmen Seminar YouTube account. Unfortunately, due to some technical problems, I was unable to upload the video onto the blog or log into the account to link it (someone most likely changed the password), so I decided to show some images as to what the vlog looked like. Below you will find some images of the process it took to make the video blog. The parts of each video can be seen in the center, the bottom shows a timeline of the length of each part and the order, and the right side shows the the compiled version. (Sorry for the blurriness but since I made the video on a different computer which is now broken, I was unable to screenshot them and could only take images)!




Hey Judy!
ReplyDeleteIt really seems as if making a vblog was very interesting! It's truly amazing how the possibilities are endless given that videos, pictures, and images are all readily available on our computers, it all comes down to what we chose to do with it!
Thanks! The video blog was interesting but it took a lot of editing and and re-recordings. But I agree that the technology is there and we have the power to choose how to use them.
Delete